..

Saturday 24 October 2020

I’m not sure whether...

 I have gone off Google or my browser? I have always for some unknown reason had a hate/hate deeply rooted antagonism for Google.  Here is not the place to dust off the shrink’s couch and explore my little foibles. My blog is saying ‘Create a blog’ and ‘Sign ruddy In’  Gone are the ‘New post’ ‘Design’ and ‘Sign Out’in the top right hand corner.  Now here is the rub which sadly I feel comes back to me, not that I would ever admit it, mind.  Well maybe only to you.  

Since this started happening my blog perambulations aren’t as free as they used to be.  I have to totter through, like an old dear... perish the blooming thought.  My comments on other peoples’ blogs don’t always work which hacks me oft BIG TIME!

Inadvertently I have done something and for the life of me I don’t know what?



‘Hello is that Bletchley Park?’

Trouble is if Alan Turing gets on the dog and bone I won’t have the faintest idea of what he is on about...

6 comments:

  1. I've still got the 'new post',design', 'sign in' headings, but I'm finding other differences. When I choose the photos I want to use, I add 2 or 3 and write a few words as an introduction, then find that the rest of my chosen photos have disappeared. Gorn! Very frustrating and time-wasting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something to do with Firefox, I think? I am okay with the new blogging format. I had this problem a while back, a tech whizz came and sorted it and now for some reason I am signed out AGAIN.

      Delete
  2. I am getting along ok so far..even on a tablet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too on my new flat thing, however something isn’t working quite right. A little knowledge and all that...

      LX

      Delete
  3. So glad I rolled over at the beginning and have sorted most of the problems. Not all, but most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is the browser having signed me out or more to the point I have without realising it... signed myself out.

      The new format I am like you okay with.

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...