..

Sunday 28 July 2024

A year has gone by...

and the sourdough saga continues, nothing much changes, apart maybe my level of frustration at my tarnished bread making skills of a fermented-kind.  Once again yeast of the dried-kind cheekily beckons me from the high shelf of my kitchen cupboard... 'Go on, you know you can't live without me!'. Weak as an addict I hungrily clutch up with fingers at full stretch to reach the upper, uppermost far, far reaches of my shame. 

'I will keep my starter ticking over in the fridge!' I tell myself as I carefully cut the sachet open...



7 comments:

  1. Good to see you here again...yes, sourdough can be frustrating... especially when you don't have enough people to eat the product....
    I am not sure if sourdough baking for one makes sense....or even baking!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so long since I posted that once again I've forgotten how to reply. Thank you for keeping an eagle eye out for me and taking the time to comment. How is life with you guys? LX

      Delete
  2. Some lovely loves on that handsome table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joanne, good to know you notice my love of repeating, repeating, I said... In a strange way it is good to be back... I think? LX

      Delete
  3. I seem to recall that it is birthday time. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, you are right, 14th is the day. LX

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back. Missed your posts, they were always very entertaining:))

    ReplyDelete

A year has gone by...

and the sourdough saga continues, nothing much changes, apart maybe my level of frustration at my tarnished bread making skills of a ferment...