..

Saturday 29 July 2017

It started with...

my knicker drawer!
After years of just flinging them in,
suddenly without warning it crept up and bit me on the bum!
From out of nowhere I now carefully fold the the newly washed ones and put them on the bottom! (Of the pile, silly!)
Why has this tidy gene shown itself after all these years?  
On opening the airing cupboard the towels and tea towels are in neatly folded piles.  The viper's nest of yore is a dim and distant  memory.  Where will it end?  Please, please don't let the only plus of reaching such a great age be...
I become a domestic goddess... the slut in me would never rest










No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...