..

Sunday 14 January 2018

Living off grid...

a van has appeared outside on the seafront.  It was there when we opened the curtains yesterday morning, there when we closed them last night and still in position again this morning.  To all intent and purpose the occupants are fishing.
It is parked right beside a notice that states.
No overnight parking.
The windows are running with condensation, their fishing rods and tents are still on the beach.
A weekend by the coast what could be better?  Fishing for your supper.
As yesterday progressed I idly wondered what they do when they need to go to the loo?
Cr*p and cornflakes boxes I am reliably informed by my step daughter!?!

Happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...