..

Sunday 11 February 2018

Was it ever...

thus?
We now can’t move a muscle without talking on the mobile to Great Auntie Gertie as to whether we should have the sticky toffee pudding or the black forest gateau?

‘Tell me Auntie, as I have sent you the photo’s of the starter and main course, which should I choose?’

Slowly but surely we are being got by the techie giants.
Our only deep and meaningful conversations will be with the 
‘Oh so perfect’
blow up man/woman/robot that comes via the internet.  As does all our furniture, food and furbelows.

Insidiously it weaves its magic until man has without a whimper made man redundant!





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...