..

Sunday 4 March 2018

I am ashamed to admit...

this...
I am colour predjudice... there I’ve said it!
For more years than I care to remember I have inwardly groaned on being presented with a box of
Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
Ungrateful some might say and they’d be right. At every available opportunity I would find a way to dispose of them, by either donating to a raffle, even by having them loose about my person and out for a stroll every 100 hundred yards craftily allowing one to slip down my left knicker leg onto the pavement to be picked up by a passing fox or dog. Being fully aware of the danger of chocolate on a dog’s digestive system, I just didn’t care I had achieve my goal of getting shot of them!
Word must have got through to the Ambassador (famous for his camp parties) that one spoilt lump was anti these world renown confections?

‘Some drastic action must be taken to protect sales of our much prized creation!’

‘Could it be the colour?  Brown is hardly the most appealing and flattering colour, alright it is the colour of chocolate, but still!?!’

The plan was put into place, to make a similar chocolate made of white chocolate and coconut. 
Similar in so many respects, one that would not offend the sensibilities of a very discerning bon vivant last known to be living in Hythe.
The plan was hatched, the recipe honed and refined until the sweet spot was reached...

A new kid on the chocolate block... 






Raffaello...

Mmmmmmm!







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...