..

Monday 27 August 2018

An email received...

this morning from Audrey...

‘Please could you get me some 
KY Jelly?  I hesitate to ask Gavin, nor my more prissy neighbours for fear of the talk around the old folks’ apartments, speculating on the use of the aforesaid?’

Why she doesn’t feel able to ask the district nurses who come every day to apply her medicine to the parts other medicines don’t reach, I have no idea?

It made me smile anyway!

My reply...
Morning Oh Sexy Lady!
Of course I don’t mind!
Signed off...
BIG love from your 
‘Slide and Ride Monitor’

Says it all really about how at 94  she is so worth all the love and help we can give her.  Still full
 of fun as her body is biting her BIG time on the bum.
What a woman!



4 comments:

  1. I only said to Tom this morning that my body is letting me down big time. My mind is great but the rest has had it. lol
    Trouble is, I didn't think it would be like this.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don’t think any of us realise just what a bind getting old can be. Me, I am planning on staying lithe, youthful and full of fun, a girl can only dream!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...