..

Sunday 9 July 2017

Tattoos... Why?

 The bare armed cheek!
Just stop and think about it...
fast forward twenty years and the once pert and taut skin is showing the signs of wear and tear and the ravages of time and pollution.  It is bad enough how the skin slackens and falls without the constant reminder of the ink bleeding. No longer representing the sentiment of a bygone era of profound mystical sayings and symbols... What was that all about... for the life of me I can't remember?
Fashion it's called, although some of the hideous crimes we've all committed in the name of fashion get left forlorn in the back of the wardrobe or carted off to the charity shop.  This particular faux par we carry with us for the rest of time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...