..

Wednesday 6 September 2017

I rest my...

case...


Oh the joy of trips to the tip.
Clearing out the crud...
that's the easy bit. 
Now onto the hardcore, much loved, know I'll need it one day type of thing.

Today will find me over in the studio sorting out books, fabric, ribbons and furbelows.  And the real tear-jerking old family photo's and certificates.
What to keep and what to throw, that is the question?
I don't need my father's only sister's husbands family paperwork.
That will be the easy bit... 
even so...?

If the move doesn't happen this 'little' exercise is so good for freeing the mind and letting the heart float free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...