..

Friday 2 March 2018

And there was I...

determined not to talk about the weather.  Well that is until stepping outside this morning to go to my volunteer job.  I could so easily have won a bronze medal for ice skating at the Olympics, all that without a second’s practice.
The great British preoccupation with the weather has gone into overdrive.  Even the ‘great man’
Tony Blair was cut off in mid spiel on the news yesterday for a snow update.  To be upstaged by snow and slush must be the last straw for this legend in his own lifetime!  





Calling on the handful of people that read my blog...
what is your take on my views of 
Mr. Tony Blair?

Husband has just read it and said you will think the exact opposite to what I intended?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...