..

Saturday 17 March 2018

Call me odd...

I don’t give a stuff!

I have a thing about internal windows... why?  I have no idea.
It started many years ago when the builder helping us convert a chapel found a lovely stained glass window.  The new hall was dark and the window threw enough light to brighten the space.  From then on I have a strange feeling inside whenever I see a particularly good example.  A harmless addiction, odd for all that?
This is how when we alter our kitchen I will have an excuse to put one in our boring box.


My other yen is 
for odd signs, 
this one I bought today.  


It sits well on the wall that I can’t risk my pictures on due to the full sun off the sea.

It’s strange the things that make you go weak at the knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...