..

Saturday 24 March 2018

Oh woe is me...

this infuriating machine has a mind of its own.  It corrects me all the time.  
‘Bloody brave!’
the man has been known to reply... blooming cheek!
I am happily tapping away on my ipad, I love it so much that my laptop doesn’t get a look in these days.  So much so that on the rare occasions I come to use it I can’t for the life of me understand why tapping the screen elicits no flaming response?  By my own admission I am a bit on the dim side.  It takes a while for the penny to drop?  Worrying I know.
I sit up in bed looking out to sea and together with my morning cup of tea, there is nothing I love better than to catch up with my blogging chums.  I know I need to get out more, but still...
Getting carried away I crack on, I know what words I want, however my machine has other ideas and sneakily behind my back it corrects me.  All that and as many 
other ipad users will tell you it has for some reason known only to itself, taken against people who blog and at every turn it makes it so horribly difficult to do.
I am convinced these machines will soon take over the world so I don’t want to say too much in case   my blog is hacked into and vital 
evidence harvested to make a cyber attack on an innocent old lass.
Whenever I take money out of the hole in the wall I always say ‘Thank you!’ cos you just never know!  50 billion details hacked, 
next stop blogland...



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...