..

Thursday 3 May 2018

He was 100%...

right!  Not that I would ever admit that, mind!
I chose some lights, like you do.
When they arrived, after the initial Christmas morning excitement, I thought, these are not quite right, lovely in their bakelite loveliness, but not the sharp, cutting edge look I was aiming for.  Sixties Bulgarian bakelite, I ask you?  What is there not to like?  Plenty really, truth be told... seedy gin palace is not the look I was actually after!  Nor yet refined.  I ought to say... a middle road between off the wall and chintzy old dear middle England refinement.  Is it any wonder I’m confused of Hythe? I ask you?


Back to the drawing board... I did say the hardest part of this caper is the flaming lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...