..

Saturday 14 July 2018

My latest pash...

George, I don’t know how to say this, however I will cut to the chase... in my world you have dropped down LL’s ranking.  Look I fully understand that a film star is used to the knock backs in their working life.  This I know will be a shocker, however you do have a very glamorous wife, intelligent too.  I do hope the hurt heals along with the bruises and grazes from your recent motorbike accident.  

Now Pierce... no, no girls not Perce, you ever heard of a film star called Percy?  No neither have I!
Anyway, back to more serious matters, like, not to put too fine a point on it LUST.  Early this morning I was reading an article in today’s Times Saturday Review about the making of ‘Mama Mia Here We Go Again.  The interviewee was the one, the only Pierce Brosnan.
Now if there is one thing that makes me go weak at the knees, apart obviously from suave and handsome with an innate sense of dressing well.  And that is a sense of humour, I would even go as far as to say... short, fat bald men in an orange singlet might, just might work their magic.  Okay that’s a fib, however I do feel a sense of humour and self depreciation is very, very sexy.  Pierce seems to have it in bucketloads, shedloads even.
I would show him my shed anyday he cares to call.
Idle curiosity makes me ask who is your moisture-making squeeze?




P.S. He is faithful and loves his wife.

P.P.S.  And he seems to like big women!  What is there not to like?

6 comments:

  1. For me it's Paul Gross. I particularly adored him in Slings and Arrows. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Clooney, oh yes. DUDE. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clooney was my all time best squeeze, however when I read about Pierce sending himself up and not taking himself seriously, when so many believe their own publicity... suddenly I thought... he’s the man for me! I naturally haven’t told him yet, I’m nothing if not shy!?!

      LX

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, in this picture Sue, I will agree, however he is an ACTOR... dahling!

      Achingly handsome... ooh er!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...