..

Sunday 22 July 2018

We FaceTime that is...

the best way for me to see how A. is!  A ninety three year old on FaceTimes shows the mark of the woman!  

However there is a problem, we spoke on Friday night and the three times I tried yesterday, I didn’t get a reply.  This morning the same!
It was only last Sunday we shot over and got a huge rollicking for overreacting! Trouble is, it is so very difficult not to.  I must admit on Friday evening she did say that they had been having problems with BT.  The sensible bit of me, (yes I do have a smidgen!) tells me that is the reason, although?  Just phoned her... no reply.
When I talk to her, she carefully explains that I am the only one she can be 100% honest with and would definitely phone me. If I step out of line she will think twice about telling me!?! Although I hear the words I still worry.

She lives in a very caring community of folk who look out for her, so the sensible bit of me says don’t fuss... I do though!



2 comments:

  1. Very hard not to worry. Hope you hear from her soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard and she is okay, she knows all the answers and is very hard to help! I am taking a hands off approach... I’m here for her, it is a worry for all that!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...