..

Saturday 31 October 2020

Tipping with dinner...

plate size drops the rain is making a point...

‘Alright, alright I get it, however you haven’t factored in that my skin is actually waterproof, so I really don’t care!’  I shouted above the din of the rat-a-tat-tat on the windows.

Thor from on high replied in a mighty whisper...

‘Whatever you do LL do not go out in the buff just to score cheap points!’

The natives are restive enough so I think I will heed his warning.  Ludlow just isn’t ready, what with all this viral overload to have the added excitement of me walking the dog stark bo**ock naked so best not!

What to do next for badness is the thing?

I know those of my regular readers, alright all two of you will have seen this ‘famous’ photo of me at my last demo squillons of times before, however that is how I feel today...

REVOLTINGLY revolting!


Che Guevara in drag.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Trouble is gz, age shall not weary me...

      LX

      Delete
    2. Age doesn't have to change what you believe or feel, unless you gain knowledge to change your opinion

      Delete
  2. Well as long as you don't go out marching with the covidiots who are marching to stop lockdowns and mask wearing! Anything else fully clothed or otherwise is good! Today, I've watched a Christmas film! By Tomorrow all the shops will have Christmas decorations and carols playing so if I can't beat them I might as well join them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you MG, get ahead of the crowd that way all breathing goes before you, mask wearing or no. By now you must be filling the under stairs cupboard with Easter eggs jostling for position with all the stashed bog rolls, fig rolls and accoutrements of a life lived in lockdown.

      LX

      Delete
    2. How do you know what's in my cupboard???? :D x

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...