..

Wednesday 16 August 2017

The thing is...

I am spoilt...
Why I don't know? 
It sure isn't my
winning ways, my svelte like figure, my engaging conversation.
It could be because I'm an oik, say it like it is, or to be more precise... say it like I see it.

The man never ceases to be amazed at the many and various conversations I get into with all and sundry who happen to cross my path... I wouldn't mind but I'm not even Irish!
I have the desire to clap
everyone to my ample bosom and give 'em a hug.  That in my world is the answer to the world's ills... mind you I would draw the line 
at Trump.
I suppose I'm not 
all bad...







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...