..

Wednesday 28 March 2018

I’m blooming cold...

there’s a lot of weather about and I for one am fed up with it.  Garfield-like I cling on the window, I’m bored and when boredom pays a visit anything could happen!  Looking out on a horrible grey day gives me the creeps... I want to be out doing stuff.  Alright I have been to my yoga class and strange to say I am enjoying it.  My usual MO is if anything takes effort I can’t be arsed to do it.  Well I do it, all the while chuntering inside.  Walking home in the rain, don’t laugh, but I felt taller, my limbs were looser and my tummy flatter... all in the mind, but still!  Added to which this class appeals to my Elizabeth Bott gene by the teacher constantly changing the positions.  That way I am engaged, the seam of boredom doesn’t get to flex its muscles and I’m not tempted to keep peeking at the clock, a flaming miracle all round.  Alright I do get the giggles and I do give it 
large on the groans.  Not very zen-like I grant you, but slowly, slowly catch a monkey, progress is being made.

What a beautiful woman...
sadly not me!

2 comments:

  1. Several of my female friends have become Yoga practitioners over the years and I have been totally amazed in the changes that it has quietly made to them... I would take it up myself if I were not so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Heron, although I am attempting to improve on perfection...

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...