..

Friday 25 May 2018

You know how it...

is when you have had a good week, a good meal?  That is how it is for me this evening... 
Friday 20.20 pm.
We have found a class builder, things are progressing at just the right speed and more than that with a little light ribbing along the way he totally gets where I am coming from!  There are not many people in life generally you meet that are on the same wavelength as love, laughter, let alone building!

Tonight finds me mellow from a brilliant week of work done by a man that couldn’t have done it better than if it were for himself.
Funny thing, if you think about it, the journey you make through life, the people you meet along the way.  The good, bad and the darn right iffy.  My faith in humans is at an all time high.  Hythe seems to be awash with  genuine folk.  The like of which I can’t ever recall having met before.

Those of you that read my blog will know my feelings for this move have been mixed to say the least.
However my faith in the good of folk is at an all time high.
Thanks to one man and his dog.



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely entry; it has cheered me up no end. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy, I am so glad it made you cheery. I have only just seen your comment, I think it will have gone into my junk mail, which like a clot I never look at! Your comment has come at just the right time for me, as I was thinking... why am I doing this? Nobody much reads it! However, if for nothing else I can look back on this chronicle of the huge changes in my life.

      LX

      Delete
  2. You have at least one lurker - me! I don’t comment, but I do enjoy reading your blog. Not sure how I found it. Blog surfing one boring evening no doubt! But once I’d read a few entries, I went to the very start and read it all. It’s interesting following your journey, and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karen, love your expression ‘lurker’ it struck a chord with me. Whenever I go into a posh frock shop, which I ought to say is hardly ever. I always say when approached with the immortal words “Can I help you modom ?” I always say no thank you I am just lurking!

      Must say you can’t beat a good lurk, so good for the soul, what! Keep up the good work.

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...