..

Sunday 29 November 2020

I’m having trouble with...

 me equipment!

I now find I can’t answer comments, well I can on occasions, however it seems to be something to do with my lunar cycle? Bi/tri/mono/tandem/penny farthing, luckily not menstrual.  If I run outside scantily dressed as a wood nymph casting fairy dust, the odd spell, three Hail Marys and a bowl of hearty porridge sometimes it works.  Now in amongst that cornucopia of mystical cavorting I inadvertently find the way in.  Trouble is next time I can’t ruddy remember the magical formula.  The ageing bod isn’t up to all this clambering in and out of wisps of floaty material, apart from the old grey cells not being up to speed on the sequence to the ‘Open Sesame!’ Of this infernal machine.

The dance of the Seven Veils could end badly as poor old Isadora Duncan found to her cost!  Oops that reminds me I forgot to put /motor/ in my list...




9 comments:

  1. Oh dear.is it that fruit tablet again? šŸ˜‰šŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have helped several people solve comment problems. If you would like serious help please do not hesitate to email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might be at that stage in life when you have to write little notes to yourself to remind you how to do things or what in fact you need to do! A big sticky notepad is what you need lol. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not that, it is the fruit tablet that is misbehaving , not me! It all goes back to Firefox and me not being signed in. Being a simple soul I am limping along doing the best I can, then when I come to post this it might go Whoops there seems to be a problem and as you might imagine I get crossed! Bet it does it now...

      LX

      Delete
  4. Hope you are OK and just your " equipment" playing up ? Missing your usual daily posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haaaaaattte technological issues.

    ReplyDelete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...