..

Monday 15 January 2018

I’m in a bit...

of a quandary?
  My small terrace garden overlooking the beach is 
decking squares and some shingle.
My plan is to lift the decking and replace with shingle.
Where to get it is the problem?
Do I brazenly nip across the road bag it up and carry it over?
Part of me thinks that as my postage stamp garden is just a tiny extension of the beach it would be reasonable to do just that?  The other part of me thinks if everybody did that there would be no beach left, so get along to the nearest builders merchants and buy some pebbles.
There is a snag, and that is the last bags I bought looked for all the world as if they would be more at home on a grave!
The other answer is under cover of darkness, nip over and fill an odd bag and slowly do it that way.
I just can’t make up my mind as to the best way forward.

Any ideas?





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...