..

Saturday 10 February 2018

Sat by my...

pretend log fire, I got to thinking at least we aren’t inhaling the noxious fumes of a real log fire. And if the experts are to be believed you are breathing in nearly as many in the sitting room as you are out on a busy street. The only trouble is you can’t beat a real fire. 

This is the ‘real’ faux fire!?!
The flowers on the top are a bit of a give away that it isn’t on!






We do have a real chimney or it certainly looks that way from the outside.  One of our first jobs on arrival here was to get a man along who knows about these things.
‘The chimney is only big enough to accommodate a gas flue, so no can do!’ 
Although we are smack on the seafront we are toasty and warm on a wild day like today.




This modern living takes some getting used to.

I have today taken advantage of the weather by getting my rogues gallery of photographs on the stairs.  Slowly it is becoming our home by the sea and what nicer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...