..

Tuesday 3 April 2018

A pop of colour...

Bright beachhut shades.  I plan to buck the trend of our wishy-washy row of faceless houses.  The colour of our row is yellow, pale, insipid, a miriad of custard, each house a slightly different shade. My idea is of breaking away.  To this end we spoke to our neighbour, one of the few who like us live here permanently.  Our group has a management committee to ensure standards are maintained.  He came in for coffee and cake and was interested to see and hear of our plans for the removal of internal walls and much to our surprise said the houses were different inside.  We had assumed being modern they were all similar... not so!
He suggested we pop round to see his layout which is open plan.  It has completely blown me away as to how my ideas will actually look,  Opening up the kitchen makes the room looking out to sea seem so much more spacious, huge even. I was sure his home had a larger footprint than ours... No, it is identical!  The wobble of a few days ago has gone, replaced by the desire to crack on.  I can hardly contain myself with excitement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...