..

Sunday 25 October 2020

In a hissy fit I am...

off to the apricot shop in Hereford.  I am now unable to reply to comments on my own blog.  This has happened before and the villain of the peace is 100% me. Which seriously, like 

SERIOUSLY PI**ES ME OFT!

Do you get my drift?

Maybe not!

I am a purring puss cat all the while things are running smoothly, the nano-second I get the whiff of a problem especially of a techie-kind then the claws are out, sharpened and three laps of the ceiling are the order of the day/days/weeks/months/years/decades  By now you maybe getting the merest sensation of how  crossed I am?

I look up how to correct the problem however the very helpful replies might be in Serbian Mandarin spouted by bears crapping in the woods for all I ruddy understand of their helpfulness!

Being dim of a techno-kind is a burden I carry around in a rucksack full of Stonehenge size stones on my sorely back.  My quill pen, ink quivering in anticipation in its inkwell, seal and sealing wax have never looked so appealing.  Come back I plaintively cry, all is forgiven as forlornly the velum is splashed with my salty tears.


6 comments:

  1. My feeling is you'd do better with a laptop! I think pads are much harder to use. Fine as a phone, I use mine all the time but I hate my hubbys ipad with a passion. I use my laptop for all things computery, much easier in my opinion, although it may be just because I was a typist in the olden days and I find it easier to use the keyboard but I also like a larger screen too and find I can open several windows without losing them! Good luck in the fruit bowl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ruddy orchard of apricots and this flat one I love. When I went back to the laptop I couldn’t work out why when I kept tapping the screen nothing happened?

      LX

      Delete
    2. And another ruddy thing is, after trying to answer Joanne on my previous post I flaming well couldn’t and now this. I’m back twice as large and three times as ‘Orrible! If it was Windows it’d be outta one SMARTISH!

      LX

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to the return of my laptop..it in Somerset with my brother getting tlc. And updated Linux ...no windows for me!! No touch screen either, I will be glad to see the return of my hamster.(aka a wireless mouse...no tail!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got mine out of the drawer upstairs and I can’t make head nor tail of it and my frustration is growing re Firefox.

      LX

      Delete
    2. I changed to Chromium because of that.
      All this is helped by a brother who is into computing

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...