..

Sunday 12 May 2019

She walked by holding...

aloft a willow dragonfly.
A beautiful dragonfly made from willow.
I couldn’t resist asking where she had got it.
Over the tipperty-trap wooden bridge.  As we parted, I said... you were sold a pup with that parasol.  Her and her husband laughed as like little Billy Goat Gruff I went Trip-trap over the rickety-rackerty bridge.  On a mission I was!
On discovering a hitherto undiscovered crafty part of the Ludlow Castle Spring Fair: common sense prevailed, and I decided that my still very cluttered life could manage very well without the addition of a willow dragonfly.




3 comments:

  1. I'd have had it!! It looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have bought it, too - and then tried to copy it and have them in my garden all Summer. Somewhere dry for the winter!

    ReplyDelete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...