..

Saturday 19 August 2017

Picking the spent...

flowers of the Morning Glory, all is quiet in the early morning sun.
An enjoyable first task of the day.  My thoughts are given free rein as I look around at this tranquil 300 year old cottage and wonder is moving to a modern eco house a step too far?

All my life I've pushed back the boundaries that have hampered many folk.  Onwards and upwards has been my motto... suddenly now I am having a wobble.
We both agreed that this will be our last home, until a few weeks ago I floated the idea of moving to the sea.

Events have moved fast: we have decided where we want to live, our neighbours have agreed to buy and at the full asking price.
And still the lass isn't happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...