..

Tuesday 13 March 2018

‘Are you doing...

this off your own back?’
‘Of course I am!’ he replied. 
My next question...
‘Do you fancy doing the M20 next?’


Driving back home yesterday we remarked on how not only are the potholes getting larger, there are many more of them.  And worst of all, travelling at speed they lay in wait to kill you... truly dangerous death traps.  

We talked for mile upon mile of whether it would be possible to take the council to court for the disrepair of our roads.  People coming to the UK from the continent must think they have arrived in a third world country, as they travel along the M20.

I hang my head in shame at what we have let our politicians  get away with!
I used to be proud to be British... not anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...