..

Friday 23 March 2018

I am trying...

really hard not to get my knickers in a twist about stuff.
It smacks of getting old and grumpy and I definitely don’t want to go there.  Although of late reading what is going on in the world, it is hard not to.
Even here in blogland there are some funny folk about.  I just don’t get it?  People sit in their ivory towers and think it is fine to wang off a rude and personal comment.  Blogging to me is like a
cyber Speakers Corner.  It is good to hear other people’s views on things.  The fact they don’t always, or come to that, often mirror your views is healthy and with an open and enquiring mind that is how you hone and refine your point of view.   Otherwise what is the idea of engaging in this sort of forum.  Pithy comments I like, personal and hurtful ones I don’t.  At the end of the day none of us are perfect and that in my book is what is so fascinating about us humans.









No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...