..

Friday 13 July 2018

Evensong yesterday in...

Canterbury.
Just what I needed!
Magical soothing of the soul.



Today the faffing has started, I do love mincing around tweaking my treasures, as it were!?!
First phase... the dreaded 
cow parsley.  Not right there but I will eventually find it a home albeit a temporary one until I find a new love.
We have had a glorious week of no builder, no mega cooking, waistline-ish returns(?) peace reigns.  Next week sees the cloakroom done and the the major job of the huge glass sections going in.  


I wouldn’t mind but all of this is  my bright idea... methinks I am getting too old for this caper!?!

4 comments:

  1. The cow parsley looks like a piece of art, beautiful.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the dreams and schemes, then the setting the scene. It is the bit in the middle, putting my ideas into practice that this time seem to have gone on a tad too long. As I sit here early morning, well 7.30, I can only admire how my ideas have changed the place. This room overlooking the sea was a room full of doors, some to nowhere! Now just double doors to the front and a door to the kitchen diner. A great improvement, modest aren’t I?

      LX

      Delete
  2. I love that green glass bottle...not so sure about the cow parsley! Some dried hydrangea would be nice !! Haha....shall I send you some? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely thought... thank you! I love the architectural qualities of the cow parsley especially after the seeds are shed.

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...