..

Sunday 3 November 2019

I’m doing...

stuff, it’s one of those days.
The Christmas cards I sew for a few friends sit started but unlooked at, as I prepare for my first stint at the hospital tomorrow.


Me, as a craft teacher, that has to be the joke of the season!
I have prepared as a good teacher should; tomorrow I have decided 
to get the patients to make poppy badges.  I have been busy cutting out shapes, cobbling odds and ends together to give full rein to whoever wants to personalise their own poppy.  I have no idea if this is a good plan or not, it at least is topical.

Early dinner as tonight the three of us go to our first proper dog training assault course!
Who arrives home having gained the most will be an interesting one?
It is all strictly regulated, we wouldn’t have expected anything less from Boudicca’s class.  Our arrival is timed and we are to stay outside with our dogs until we are instructed to come in.  Whether she will be judging the dogs or us is a moot point?
I will return with a full debrief...

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 'dog' training.
    I have no doubt whatsoever that you will be spreading a little joy tomorrow, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trading was very interesting, I know we have certainly found an unusual woman who knows her stuff. She approaches things probably, but I’m not sure (?) in a totally different way. Which as you might expect Elaine, suits me fine.

      My craft project is on the table ready to go and just come in from walking the dog to find the session has been cancelled! Making poppies next week will have to be revised!?!

      LX

      Delete
    2. Obviously the word should be ‘training’, with a bit of fine tuning this predictive text could write my blog, probably make a better job as well!

      LX

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I'm sure they will love you. I hope all has gone well this evening. I look forward to hearing all about both. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See above MG. I will tell them next week I’ve been thrown out of better places than a cottage hospital!

      Now got more time to write about our exploits last night, so brace yourself...

      LX

      Delete
  3. Yes, I can only echo the sentiments above. Good luck all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn’t mind but I’ve never been more prepared than I am this morning for this afternoon’s class. Law of Sod, I suppose, that’ll teach me to change the habits of a lifetime!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...