..

Saturday 8 February 2020

The pot has...

landed!

The box of ingredients and instructions have landed!




The witch watches, tracking every move of the Hermes delivery van as it travels  all those miles into the windy, woolly wilds of the far north west coast  The call came on Wednesday evening that the pot had arrived, the amazement at the speed palpable over the phone.  The Scottish pound notes had only arrived less that a week earlier and here he was with the contraption safely delivered.
In my best school teacher voice I said
‘The instructions and ingredients are on the way, phone me when you are ready to start.  I will answer any queries you may have!’
He assured me he would.
Now this is the difficult bit, I now have to be patient and not be the bossy boots I have been with him in the past?
Another post perhaps?  I will explain...





6 comments:

  1. Oh good, I like a good explanation! It looks wonderful though, very tasty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will one day! The photographs are a major part of my instructions as this machine is well outside of anything they are used to. So lots of photo’s have been taken. The phone hasn’t rung as yet... so I wait!

      LX

      Delete
  2. That pot has probably blown away by now!
    Very windy..even here in SE. The dog will just get a short street walk this morning...avoiding trees where possible! ( Apparently a local road is blocked by a fallen tree.).

    ReplyDelete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...