..

Monday 2 March 2020

Spam....

how does it work?
Anyone know?
I am often known as a daft tart for my odd take on things and skewered way of thinking.  However could it possibly be if the post either has a heading i.e. my last post, that could be misconstrued or the content is slightly risqué?
Does that flag it up?
Next question surely a real person doesn’t sit reading blog posts all day and decide Ah ah, here’s  one!?!  Maybe they are so advanced a machine does it?  Anyway next question does anyone read this rubbish?  And more importantly then act on it?  I think not!
One thing I do know, it so blooming tiresome having to check and then delete.


With that I leave you with this image which some of us remember fondly or possibly NOT?

Off volunteering today so hopefully being of some use instead of the full-on pain I usually am!
Chin, chin!

4 comments:

  1. I had one today..just mark it spam and it's gone..and publish the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah ah! Just found you!

      Yes that is what I do, but it is fascinating how it all works and come to think of it does it work? For them obv!

      LX

      Delete
  2. I think it might be the Russians! Apparently everything thats bad now is the fault of the Russians and who are we to disagree with this I ask. Either them or it might be Wall-e, the wee robot guy in the film? Apparently robots and computers will take over the world. Probably make a better job of it than the current eejits!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start the day with a chuckle and that’s what your comment did for me, especially the last sentence. I really couldn’t agree more!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...