..

Friday 4 September 2020

I’m lost for...

words.
‘Writer’s block!’ 
she grandly cried. 
You know the sort...
I know him, I just can’t think of his name. I have a cunning plan alright, I am fully aware it’s cheating, but I will google him..... 
Err!  How are you going to do that LL if you don’t know his frigging name?  The next thing that springs to mind is maybe it’s Kindergarten early onset ...
You know what?
Normal service will be resumed
as soon as possible...
if I can only remember where I put my typewriter...


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is Sylvia Peters a television presenter who became famous to the nation as hers was the first face on the morning of the live coverage of the coronation. Chosen in part because she was the same age as the Queen and dressed to thrill in an evening gown she announced the route the procession would take. All terribly exciting.

      LX

      Delete
  2. You do know there will be those on here who ask you 'what is a typewriter?' lol.
    You? lost for words? I don't believe it. Let me speak to your man - he'll confirm my doubts I'm sure lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it does seem hard to believe I know but for a day or two I was monosyllabic! All powers returning... sadly, some might say?

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...