..

Saturday 15 July 2017

Eyes shut...

feet sole to sole I recline in my old dears armchair. Beethoven's third piano concerto is streamed straight into my head via my Trekz Titanium headphones.  The First Night of the Proms... maybe growing old isn't so bad after all?

German engineering, my only real admission to an ageing bod... a superb recliner with an ultra modern look.  None of your old ladies knickers, lavender overlaid with wee here... cutting edge comfort.
German composer, New York state company AfterShokz Trekz Titanium bone conducting headphones.
Friday night without leaving the comfort of my armchair I have embraced the world. What a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...