..

Saturday 14 April 2018

The bosom season is...

upon us.
I blame it on the sun!
The first day of warm-ish weather has brought not only the fishermen en masse, but it has had an effect on the combined heaving bosoms of the nation... they are out in force!
Two by two they stroll along the prom.
Heaven only knows what effect it will have on the man when the season really gets under way?

Just shown him the photo and said

‘Look at Hilary’s face!’
His reply...
‘I wasn’t looking at Hilary’s face!?!

I rest my case...

4 comments:

  1. Hilary !
    I didn't see her there either :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ‘Ooh, you are awful, but I like you!’

      LX

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If I had a pert bosom like that I would be seriously tempted to not wear a top?
      I just love the expression on Hilary’s face, especially as her dearly beloved Bill was no doubt, just hoving into view!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...