..

Tuesday 11 February 2020

I feel strangely...

liberated!
I decided as I only ever get a few comments and a gaping void when it is clear folk don’t seem to know what to make of my ramblings, I thought would disable comments.
In a funny way I feel free.  I fully understand that a lot of people think I am one wagon wheel short of a cart... however what I write is my take on this strange world we live in.  Not always a straight view but my view, which can be a tad skewered, I agree.  The stories are true.  I am extremely fortunate to have lived a full and jolly life, punctuated with a little pain.  
And there you have it...


The finished card as requested by Frances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...