..

Tuesday 11 February 2020

I stepped out looking...

 like Lady Isabelle Barnett on ‘What’s my Line 


and got home looking like...


Ken Dodd.

We left home bathed in sun and blue skies to journey to Clee Hill.  From town we could see a dusting of snow, what we met was blizzards and high winds.  Exhilarating weather, Ellie ran and ran, constantly coming back through the drifting snow to check our progress.  We all had the wind under our tails, literally and metaphorically.  We watched from  the top the weather’s progress, all the while being mindful of not being blown off.
At the top you have ancient meets modern: a disused quarry and all the relevant buildings.  Golf ball tracking masts and radar for the NATS.
All atmospheric in their different ways in the wind and white out conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...