..

Wednesday 19 February 2020

One poorly dog...

Ellie today isn’t feeling very bright!


I need some advice.  Since we had her she has drooled in the back of the car.  Which as you can imagine isn’t nice to see and certainly must be horrid for her.
We went up to Clee Hill, all three of us just love it there.  Today was bitingly cold, blowing a 
hoolie, we couldn’t see a hand in front of our faces, apart from that it was glorious!  On the trip back she drooled big time. On getting home, I decided to strip the back of the car to clean the oceans of drool. I was shocked to see she had been very sick.  
We have tried all the tricks of sitting with her in the car and not actually going anywhere in order to acclimatise her to being in the car, short trips etc., all have proved hopeless!  I am at my wits end to try to make days out more enjoyable for her!  When we get to wherever we are going she has such fun enjoying the freedom.  As soon as we get close to the car the dribbling starts which sort of points towards it being in her head rather than in her tum?  If you have any magic potions, spells or gentle remedy suggestions I would be very grateful.  My email is on my profile.

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...