..

Thursday 13 February 2020

#The hills are...

alive with the sound of ?#
No, no not Julie Andrews singing, but LL (Lettice Leaf) puffing up the hill!  The one small problem was the main allotment man and his wife had just come out of their house halfway up.  We fell into step, fell being the operative word! 
‘Some days I steam up this hill, other times I struggle!’  I said between gasps!
Which I ought to say is 100% true... how does that work?

They nodded sagely all the while thinking I am sure, is she fit enough to take on an allotment?


As we parted company I thought I have just landed on a snake square  on the list and accidentally slivered all the way down to the bottom!  Momentarily it quite put the kibosh on my exciting trip on the train to Hereford, only for a nano second though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...