..

Friday 27 March 2020

Random thoughts...

I feel a complete heel I didn’t clap last night for the staff of the NHS.  My thinking was, we would have had to walk out of our gate, as we don’t have road frontage.  Our little road has just five houses, two of which are empty airbnb, would anyone hear?
Would that honestly matter?  Have you done things in the past that made you feel stupid,  careful how you answer that LL!?!  No, I am going to answer it... Of course I flaming well have and will continue to do, it’s a design fault I have!

We went to Clee Hill, and passed not a soul, quite a few cars though, so they were there.  Then blow me down with a feather on last night’s news we were castigated, not us personally you understand, but folks just like us.  Once again I felt awful, so no more Clee sadly.

As I sit contemplating my next move, my head is full of so many memories, funny and fun times, the crazy capers I have got up to over the years.  If the virus does get me I will have had a wonderful life so full of interesting things, people and places.  When my time does come and the grim reaper taps me on the shoulder  I will turn and smile and look forward to my next new experience.


In the meantime you will see The Coronavirus has been killed by Ellie... the finger says it all!
She has lost all interest now the evil air has left the building! Or to be more exact the blooming thing has been punctured.  Sorry now I only got one on my last visit to the supermarket while the more canny were going into the bog roll and beans battle.  And we all know what became of that... No not only wind...

6 comments:

  1. I only remembered about the clapping when my daughter sent a whatsapp showing us everyone out in her street. We live on a street of old fogies so there was me at my window and one neighbour across the road at hers and that was it! I doubt anyone in the NHS heard a cheep from us :( Personally I think Boris would do better to fund them properly instead of standing like a clown at 10 Downing St clapping! Poor Ellie, no more corona. You could try a patch? Or does your someone who does for you get that job? lol. Of course you'd also have to fill it with some hot air too, wonder where you could get that?? I fear I may get banned from this page soon!! My neighbours are still driving to the park to go for a walk and I don't have the heart to tell them they shouldn't be. They are both in their 80's and think they are doing the right thing. Who am I to tell them otherwise. Take care and just bend the rules rather than break them for now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup there’s plenty of hot air around here! You banned... never you’re a lass after my own wacky heart... smile and the world smiles with you type of thing. Funnily enough one of Ellie’s other soft toys I sat and repaired in my new greenhouse in the sun only yesterday. As yet I haven’t planted anything, just messing about in my usual style over substance sort of way!

      Stay well and out of trouble...

      LX

      Delete
  2. I thought it was a wonderful gesture, but you're off the hook. As for Clee Hill, I'd sure go. You obviously know the six foot rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a wonderful gesture and I didn’t show what I think of their selfless ways, my admiration knows no bounds.

      We could go up in the dark then no one would see us! Trouble with that plan is we could so easily fall off the top, our fitness would be severely compromised if we did!

      LX

      LX

      Delete
  3. Be kind - to yourself.
    Toby likes deflated balls best of all, which is just as well because he has the bite of a hippo, every ball gets punctured and deflates, but he likes to play fetch and football with them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Coronavirus type toy has been thrown away, after it deflated she started pulling off the spikes, they made for an interesting end product? So many toys have bitten the dust. She with our things is very good, so I really don’t mind. Sadly our garden isn’t really large enough to give her the exercise she so obviously needs. We play most of the time as her collie traits of obsessive behaviour are given full rein. I well remember saying to Lettice when she was a total collie pain... I can’t wait for you to become more sedate and sleep a lot! When that happened... I was sad... typical!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...