..

Tuesday 26 May 2020

I have started chuntering...

is it a sign of age I wonder, lockdown or just me getting grumpier by the minute?
My instinct is to break out, after all aren’t rules made for breaking?
All my life I have been a rebel, without a cause I ought to say!  However this one is worthy of us all doing the right thing, not only for ourselves and our families but for others as well.
I can’t help thinking that 
St. Boris the patron saint of absent fathers doesn’t get it?
Certainly my instincts tell me he doesn’t as he cracked on about fatherly instincts.
Call me cynical, I don’t care!
I have a horrible feeling come polling day Boris’ worry about him  mimicking Churchill being voted out of office after the war will come to pass.


Has anyone seen the similarities between the Dominic Cummings interview in the rose garden of 
No 10 yesterday and the interview 
Prince Andrew gave in Buckingham Palace?
Car crash TV overlaid with arrogance.

6 comments:

  1. I think both Boris and his sidekick have misread the public on this one. I suspect they thought they could spin their way out of it and putting Cummings on tv before Boris was a stroke of genius, it enabled Boris to say 'I think Cummings has said it all in his tv interview earlier' and try to wriggle out of answering any questions about it. Hopefully they'll both be tossed out soon!! They both live in an alternate universe it would seem. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all smoke and mirrors to deflect us from the truth of all the other things that are sneaking past...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Think you’re right, what a blooming shambles it all is.

      LX

      Delete
  3. I don't know Prince Andrew well, but I can draw a comparison to so many Trump cabineteers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trouble with a lot of people in the public eye is they seem to think there is one rule for themselves and one for everyone else. They love the limelight and believe their own publicity. Not so happy when they get found out! The thing that galls is they take us for mugs.

    LX

    ReplyDelete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...