..

Monday 8 June 2020

Pigeon post...

 ‘Do come and look Portia, she has kindly decorated our new home!’

‘Ooh coo, I am not sure that the glitter is to my liking Plato?’

‘This allowing estate agents to open hasn’t really helped with our quest to find a new home. I flew by our local branch and this huge tree seems to be the best bet.  The landlady reminds me of a female Rachman.  She seems to be going out of her way to be difficult!  Although the rent is cheep, talking of which if we don’t get on with our nest building all my sitting on the roof displaying my tail feathers will be in vain.  I know you think I only have sex on mind however the thought of your broody hot bum has got me all of a flutter Portia!’


Lettice  1  Pigeons  0

Lettice speaking...

All quiet after this morning’s 
capers... maybe they have got the message?

4 comments:

  1. If they come back put the rent up, that should send them off! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t look now MG but they seem to have got the message.

      LX

      Delete
  2. Good job. If you have to escalate, put little explosives on. I'm sure you can come up with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to creep up the garden this morning to see if my cunning plan has indeed worked. Phase two... Semtex.

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...