..

Saturday 8 July 2017

No names... no pack drill...

I make no excuse for what I write, the words are just my thoughts and feelings as they occur.
I have missed blogging, my reason for leaving was simple, I could no longer be part of the medium that published images of men in orange jumpsuits meeting a gory end.  The whole thing seemed to sum up the state of the world. I for one was out of there.  In the meantime things have got worse.  Me, I've stayed the same, I still have irreverent thoughts which in the past I always had the need to share.  This way, I can without I hope, people twigging exactly who I am?  Freeing me from applying a brake on my innermost take on things.
I'm in a happy place.  Comment if by chance you stumble upon me, if you don't I won't mind because this is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...