..

Thursday 11 June 2020

F.T. rides to...

the rescue.

I have even left it open with the crossword for them to crap on.

1. down... bird poo (alright sea birds, but still!)= (5)

1. across... their favourite food = (5)

After months of cleaning the top of their table, I suddenly had a fit with my leg in the air.
With the stock markets across the world as flat as a witches tit.  Tits came to mind, robins, wrens and the ubiquitous sparrow.
What better use for the husband’s paper of choice than a trading floor for birds.  It’s no blooming good at the moment for much else.


How long would it be before the new flooring would be accepted, I idly wondered?

Seconds went by, the robin, who is by far the tamest was first out of the blocks, followed by the sparrows.  Were they fazed?
Not a bit of it!
Now let’s see how they get on with the crossword?


2 comments:

  1. They will probably regard the crossword as a challenge. First one to poop on the squares is the winner! They will be seeded by their excellence and the winner takes the biscuit!! x

    ReplyDelete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...