..

Saturday 14 March 2020

Hangover headache...

I have today, strange as not a drop of alcohol touched my lips yesterday or today.  The aftermath of the BPPV I suspect?  

‘Capstan Full Strength’ 40 a day cough he has, so staying home seemed prudent.  I stepped out to get the paper, this time with a more restrained gait, not the usual turbo take off I usually adopt.  I nipped into the fishmongers to thank them for  being so helpful to the 
Moby Dick/Moping Sick that wandering in yesterday.  Saturday morning early in town is a total different world, folk have a spring in their step, smiles abound... it’s the start of the weekend.  The butcher was singing, all ‘seemed’ good in our little town in Shropshire.


Home to himself having finally finished the base for the greenhouse.  Ellie as always overjoyed to have me home.
Just wish this flaming headache would bog off and leave me bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.  The husband is I get the definite impression enjoying the peace that me being a tad less enthusiastic brings?  
It won’t last...

5 comments:

  1. Headaches are difficult to diagnose...DiL has that problem..are you drinking enough?....non alcoholic of course!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am drinking more water than ever before. Alcohol doesn’t feature very much in my life these days, my tipple of choice is beetroot juice mixed with BIG Tom spicy tomato!

      LX

      Delete
    2. We have a homemade smoothie with breakfast...it often features beetroot! It does have that extra something, whether in sweet or savoury

      Delete
  2. Hoping you're back to better days, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, I have woken up still with this dreaded flu type headache. It hasn’t stopped me enjoying my breakfast though. I always say I know I am ill when I go off my food. I have also knocked out another blog post so I can’t be that bad!

      LX

      Delete

This is...

  Doris... This is her offspring... Back in the days of us living in Ludlow my son and family came to stay.  They loved my bread so much I o...